Adsense

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Fake Ads

Courtesy of a friend, I got the idea of today's blog post. "Olx pe bech de " is a phrase which is used more in FB trolls than anywhere else but what leaves me stunned is the level of pranks people play on such ad websites. I can give so many examples with actual links but I'm not here to promote any website(I'm not getting paid so y bother). I've seen instances of people putting pictures of obnoxious things like Superman's underwear,miraculous dead mosquitoes who cure swine flu, used condoms(I'm sorry but had to mention it),old stuffed toys and I could go on endlessly. I mean bhangar ka samaan is the limit. I have laughed a lot watching such ads on Social Networking platforms but the fact of the matter is that someone has a job of removing such useless crap. No doubt his work becomes fun but at the same time it diminishes his quality of work as well. What I fail to understand that people go to such extent and the level of creativity can very well be used for some productive use. Interestingly enough it has tempted me to post such ads at times but my conscience(Hope I spelled it correct) doesn't allow me as the thought of irritating someone is not something I'm a big fan(Friends can call me a hypocrite for this line). Besides I am too lazy on working on an idea which is in no way beneficial to me(This blog is a perfect example). Basically if people have so much spare time I have a million other options of having fun. Reading this blog is one of them(At least I hope so). I figure I've bored enough for today and then I need active readers as well. So God Bless and Prosper!!!

2 comments: