Adsense

Thursday, February 26, 2015

All about the New ME

Now I hope you all have been enjoying the posts. I always try to make sure its entertaining and meaningful at the same time. The idea of this blog started as a blessing in disguise. I had to take some time off work due to bad throat infection(You're useless in a bpo if you're voiceless). I had no choice but to resort to Social networking to kill time. Somehow I remembered that once upon a time I had a blogger account which then led to the creation of this childish writing which has been deeply appreciated by my loved ones. I had practically nothing to do and it was really frustrating coz for once I had enough time to speak to everyone but every time I got a call, people would get reply in the form of text or WhatsApp(Yes, There's still a bunch of wise people not using WhatsApp).This led to some really good conversation and the situation was quite funny(Might as well laugh since I can't do much about it). While some of you are witness to it that I even changed my Facebook profile picture to a really scary version of Mr.Bean (Had to change it back as it scared a friend while I sent her a message on FB). Amazingly though it struck me that instead of wasting my time I can put myself to productive use and use my writing to create awareness among the masses. Being the voice of change is something I'm not personally known for and creating this awesome version of my online personality is something I always wanted to do (At least I think it's awesome). So if you guys are wondering what happened all of a sudden and the normally not so serious guy starts talking about social awareness it's just a side effect of the break I got from work. I have torchered people to read my blog and you all have been kind enough to give me some amazing feedback to improve the blog. What it has also done is that it has made be a better person. Like a song reminds us to make keep spreading the message of love I have taken this opportunity to make sure that everyone feels happy for at least 5 mins while reading this. It's a sincere attempt to bring a smile on each and every person's face who is reading this blog. I've seen people talk about blogging in various tv shows and having a blog of my own makes me feel that I'm the coolest guy around. Bazinga....no comparison with Sheldon Cooper(Google The Big Bang Theory). Entertainment is something which I always strive to provide in the real as well as virtual world. Although people have suffered hairfall while hearing some of my deadly pjs I'm trying to compensate here by making sure that this blog is worth something and funny at the same time. Comedy is one trait of my personality which I can't change no matter how much I or anyone else tries. Being yourself and getting loved by all is something very few people achieve. While I provide Customer Service at office but through this blog I'm here to make sure that the readers are serviced on a regular basis(Physical n Mental Servicing).Connection with my audience is what I'm looking for and I would really love to keep it growing at this rate. Obviously since I've resumed work so the number of posts might reduce but I will make sure to create something fresh with whatever I can come up with. I can go on n on but I would like to bring this pointless post to an end. Meanwhile I would like to point out that I just watched the Series Finale of one of my favorite shows"Two and a Half Men" and I'm going to terribly miss the show as it was really funny. Farewell the remains of Charlie Sheen's masterpiece...If Chuck Lorre is listening Please continue the good work and hopefully there would be more to look out for. Buh Bye Babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment