Adsense

Monday, February 23, 2015

Opportunity knocks (Mauka milega)

Although the title is inspired by the CWC 2015, it's got nothing to do with the today's post. Opportunity is something that everyone is looking for all their lives. Opportunity to grow, excel, succeed , rise(fall) in love, travel, become rich, famous, get a hobby, etc. I could have gone on & on but just wanted to make sure that I'm covering the most simple desires of all human beings (yet I can't ever have enough space to convey all of it).
I have had a lot of opportunities and made the best of it (Or at least tried to). From a beggar to a businessman all anyone looks for is an opportunity. Some earn it n some grab it. Regardless what matters is how you make the most of an opportunity. Writing this blog is an opportunity to spread my thoughts to everyone through the amazing medium of world wide web. The power of Internet is something that never ceases to amaze me. I had the opportunity at a very young age to learn more about Computers and Internet. This fascination was restricted as I never really dedicated time to it and missed out on precious time. Since we're in the Communications Age, it's become very easy to express ourselves. Although I intend to do this for a very long time the only thing I don't want to do is hurt sentiments which has become quite easy. Hence I try to avoid any references but that would obviously change with time as I start to include more of my experiences. With this thought I would like to sign off and hoping all of you get more and more opportunities to prove yourselves!!!!

2 comments: