Adsense

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Reality Check!!!!

Whenever I think about life in the true sense of the term I get very serious and that's something very unlike my personality. Topics to blog is not something I have a shortage of but getting to put the ideas into words almost immediately is something I can't manage. Just switching channels and amidst the usual politics bollywood n cricket, I found an interesting sting which was only made to find out how the Indian youth treats their senior citizens. A setup created where in an elderly posed as cashier is having trouble making the bill due to a system issue. Young customer(24 yr guy) waits for sometime n loses cool asking questions about the elderly's employment. As the situation boils the onlookers get involved n try to cool off the situation by coaxing the young guy. A simple situation like this could've been handled in a very different way as there are various cashier counters available n instead of abusing the youth should be practical while handling such situations. Treating humans in a humane way doesn't require any special skills. For more information you can Google "What's your choice?"(Kya hai apki choice).
After all this gyan I just wanna mention that I actually had no idea while starting this post about what I'll be writing about but I guess that's how the human brain works. Meanwhile if someone is reading I would really appreciate some feedback or content if they wanna recommend. Waise bhi this is just something I wanna continue for my personal creative satisfaction(Ohh...strong words). Till we meet next time,  Keep Rocking n Never give up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment